Your cart is empty
1. Please make sure the original firmware of your R7 / R7P is V2.7 or above. ("System config" >> "Status")
2. Download the upgrade files here:
3. Copy these two files to the root directory a flash drive and plug it into the R7 / R7P (the USB port on the side of device).
4. Enter the "System config" menu, find "update" and then hit "OK".
5. Wait and the upgrading will be finished soon, the device will be restarted automatically.
6. You can confirm the firmware version by checking "System config" >> "Status".
Follow us on Social Media, to Get the Most Updated News of our Products and Promotions.