Saramonic SR-AX100 2-Channenl Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras / Camcorders
- 2-channel audio adapter ideal for shooting videos with any DSLR or camcorder that has a standard mounting shoe
- This adapter provides you with a compact dual-mic mounting and audio mixing solution, which allows you to easily mount and control 2 microphones or wireless receivers
- 2 Mono 1/8''''(3.5mm) Inputs, 1 Stereo 1/8''''(3.5mm) Stereo Output Stereo/Mono Output Switch
- With Dual Trim Control Knobs and 3 Integrated Mounting Shoes, you can attach a variety of mics or wireless receivers.
- Passive Operation requires no batteries. Compact Shape with Die-cast Aluminum Chassis.
Note: There is no battery needed to operate the SR-AX100. The passive system works with the phantom power of the camera.
The SR-AX100 from Saramonic is a passive 2-channel audio adapter designed to provide a compact solution for recording two signals to any DSLR or camcorder that has a standard mounting shoe and a built-in audio jack.
It features left and right trim controls, and requires no power source.
It has 3 integrated mounting shoes for attaching mics or wireless receivers.
Connect inputs via two mono 3.5mm (1/8") jacks or the single stereo 3.5mm (1/8") jack.
Route the stereo 3.5mm (1/8") output to your DSLR or camcorder.
The output can be set to mono or stereo via the M/S switch.
>Dual Trim Control Knobs
You can adjust the signal to each channel to set your optimum recording levels.
You can select mono or stereo output mode
>Three Integrated Mounting Shoes
You can attach a variety of mics or wireless receivers.
>Passive Operation with No Batteries
Compact shape with die-cast aluminum chassis.
Inputs: One 3.5mm (1/8") stereo and two 3.5mm (1/8") mono
Output: Stereo 3.5mm aux mini-jack
Input Level: -35dBu
Frequency Response: 10Hz to 100 kHz (+/- 1.5dB)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.6x5.9x5.5cm
Weight: 153g (5.4 oz)
Warranty: 1 Year